We get that we create our own reality. We get that beliefs and emotions form our experiences. Yet, when it comes to improving our finances, getting out of debt and experiencing real peace and freedom because we are wealthy, we get stuck.
It feels that the environment is controlling us. We go into fear and worry. And because we genuinely want to live a richer life and stop the cycle of stress we jump into action aimed at trying to figure things out.
Seth, who was channeled by Jane Roberts has some simple yet very practical advice on how to change our financial faith.
The excepts below are taken from a session in which Seth was teaching Jane and her husband how to break the financial poverty mindset.
* First of all, all negative attitudes must be removed from your consciousness. You are attracting further financial problems in your desperation. You are focusing upon poverty rather than wealth.
* It may seem to you highly impractical, unrealistic and downright foolish to ignore the physical circumstances of debts and expenses.
* To focus upon them, I tell you, is to bring more upon yourself. The rule of expectation applies.
* When you receive a bill do not automatically react as you have, instead as if you were contemplating a new painting.
* Form in your mind the image of a (payment) to that amount.
* See yourself celebrating as you pay the final amount on your card.
* See in your mind’s eye a surplus of money in your (bank) when the month’s expenses are paid.
* Now your financial situation will not change no matter how you push yourself, unless you apply such simple exercises. You do not do this naturally, which is why they are required.
* You must indeed think consciously in terms of plenty rather than of want.
* For fifteen minutes a day agree to suspend critical judgment, and imagine yourself vividly in the position you would like to be.
* The rest of the time consciously make an effort to control your attitude when you find yourself thinking in terms of want or poverty.
* Then switch your thoughts to ideas of plenty.
* This need not involve hypocrisy, indeed must not. You must feel that this is legitimate and practical.
* Thoughts of plenty will automatically begin to attract plenty.
* This is sufficient. There should not be an OVEREMPHASIS on material possessions or security, however.
* Now this program if faithfully followed will bring results. It will initiate intuitive concepts, ideas in your work which will automatically attract others to possess them.
* It will initiate other actions that will result in financial betterment.
* An overemphasis on financial matters is indeed detrimental, but if you are worrying about money you are as overly concerned with it as any miser.
* (“I’d like to forget all about it,” said Jane’s husband) If you could then this would also be much more effective than your present course.
* Now I am telling you to forget it. I have told you that you will never be in severe financial difficulties again, but you do not trust my word enough, so far.
* You have thought of your dwindling bank account, and I tell you that this is why your bank account is dwindling. The material is not distorted.
* If you must think of your bank account…then make all efforts to imagine in your mind those figures you wish were there.
* Settle on a REASONABLE amount. See (it) in your mind as your balance, and you will then feel those emotions suitably connected with the desired amount.
* Thoughts of plenty will bring you plenty in material and financial terms, and in other terms.
* Thoughts of want will produce want. When you think in terms of want, and then see physical materializations of want, you are tempted to think that your fears were justified, and therefore those thoughts are reinforced.
* But the thoughts caused the want, and I am simply trying to help you stop that cycle. The point is to let, permit, allow yourself to forget, not force.
* You must allow yourself to think naturally, and thoughts of plenty will follow.
* What you should do, you see, is simply trust, for this is the most practical point of all.
* That feeling of abundance and trust will in itself bring you plenty and abundance.
* It will attract intuitive ideas on your part, and intuitive actions on the part of others.
* I tell you that you send out messages of abundance or want.
* You should not ideally have to do any exercises. They are to counter the negative exercises that you are doing.
* This trust is the basis of your existence.
* Whenever you find yourself thinking of your bank account, follow the exercise I have just given you. Whenever you catch yourself in the old worries, remind yourself of this (advice), and immediately substitute one of the minute and simple exercises I have provided you.
Excerpts from The Early Sessions, Book 8, Session 404 (Thank you Lynda Madden-Dahl for this summary)
It can be tough wrestling with your mind especially when you are worried and don’t see a way out. And it may be easy to dismiss Seth’s advice.
Because of that I created a powerful program to guide you in changing your mindset and your expectations about money. This program will help you develop feelings of abundance and trust. And just like Seth says, “Thoughts of plenty will bring you plenty in material and financial terms. Now this program if faithfully followed will bring results.”
Get “Increase Your Income” today and begin magnetizing money rather than repelling it.
Also, reach out to me and let’s work on what is your own individual block to more money. Let’s explore through past life regression what holds you back from getting out of debt and creating wealth.
Schedule your past life regression session today by emailing me at [email protected]